Watch on your TV using Chromecast from the App
To watch a video on your TV using Chromecast:
1. Before you start a video, tap the “Chromecast” icon at the top right of your screen. (If you don’t see the icon check out the Troubleshooting tips below.)
2. Tap on the device you want to cast to.
3. Once connected the cast icon will turn solid.
4. Select a video and will start playing on your TV. Use your phone to pause, skip, and turn on captioning.
If you don’t see the Cast Icon or your TV listed try the following.
- Make sure your Phone or Tablet and the Chromecast or Chromecast TV are on the same Wifi network.
- Make sure the Chromecast or Chromecast TV is set up and working correctly.
- Restart the XO Now App.
- Restart the Chromecast or Chromecast TV.
or call 1 (800) 380 - 6330 (Monday - Friday 9 AM - 5 PM CST)