How do I Restore an iOS purchase?
iOS: Restore Purchase
Check Apple ID & Subscription Status: (might differ slightly depending on device/version)
- On your device, tap Settings, then Apple ID, then subscriptions.
- Then check to see: Which Apple ID is used? What's the next billing date? Subscription active?
Sign-In & Access Content:
- From the Welcome Screen: Tap Already a Subscriber and then Sign In
- From the Home Page: Tap the User Icon and then Sign In to Your Account
- Need Help remembering your login? Tap "Forgot Password" and enter your email. (More Help)
To Restore the Purchase in the App:
- Do Not Use if you have an Account/Subscription.
- Use only if you Purchased a Subscription and Did Not Create an Account.
From the Welcome Screen:
- Tap Already a Subscriber
- Then tap Restore Purchase
From the Home Page:
- Tap the User Icon
- Scroll down to Billing
- Already a Subscriber
- Restore Purchase
- After Activation Create a New Account so you can login to any platform.
Create An Account to sign in on any platform.
1. Tap the User Icon
2. Tap Create Your Account
3. Type your First & Last Name, Apple ID Email (used to purchase this subscription), & Password.
or call 1 (800) 380 - 6330 (Monday - Friday 9 AM - 5 PM CST)