How do I adjust the volume in the video player?
To adjust the volume on the web player:
1. Hover the cursor over the video you are currently watching to make the video controls visible.
2. On the bottom right, you should see volume controls.
3. To control how high or low the volume is, hover the cursor over the volume bar, click and drag it to the left side to lower the volume or to the right side to raise the volume.
4. If you’d like to mute the video entirely, click the speaker icon to the left of the volume.
5. To unmute it, click the speaker icon again.
or call 1 (800) 380 - 6330 (Monday - Friday 9 AM - 5 PM CST)